V. SHOUT VICTORY!



-Victoria insists-





"I happened to each song something very similar to love: I fall in love a little vals and can be sings for weeks convinced that the most beautiful ever heard, eager to sing on stage to do mine. Then one night I hear Charlo singing tango "Viejas alegrías" and love is born again and put to rest the valcesito for future evocations.


As for the act of singing itself, it could express its mystery with a very modest firulete poetic here follows: We know that the voice is the instrument of the singer, which is in turn continent and content of the sound, the emotion of the rope that vibrates in his throat. Being a guitar instrument, how do you know if the one that sleeps in its case against the closet still supported breathe?. So will the following test: he removed his coat, embrace one in his chest and the press discover that there was life there, perhaps thinking how it is that after so much time and forgetfulness still rings.


Well, I know that when singing in my chest embrace melody and poem and I give life, my instrument does not make sense otherwise, and this is how I see in almost scientific that I too am alive, still dream."

No hay comentarios: